Every professional in the patent field will have the opportunity to learn about crucial patent law, search, and business topics during the Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program hosted by Patent Resources Group. The Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program, held April 7-13, 2013 in Orlando, Florida at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, will cover a wide variety of highly relevant patent law topics, including:
- The monumental changes to patent law caused by the America Invents Act.
- What patent professionals need to know about the future European Unitary Patent and Unified Court.
- Expert guidance on how to perform prior art searches with greater efficiency and precision.
- The invaluable skills for “designing around” valid US patents.
- The art of crafting and drafting winning patent applications.
These are just a few of the popular patent-related topics available through the Advanced Courses, so continue reading for more information about the outstanding Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program!