[tweetmeme source=”Intellogist” only_single=false]
Hello and welcome to everyone who found us through the EPO’s Patent Information News! We also welcome anyone else who has recently become a fan (or anyone who hasn’t yet gone through every post in our history!). This is a post where you’ll be able to quickly find links to some of our most popular and influential content.
Before we get down to that business, I also wanted to take this opportunity to ask you, the reader: What do you want us to post about? Do you want more coverage of up and coming or niche patent search tools? Do you want more articles comparing big patent search systems? Do you want articles on searching techniques and tips? Industry news? Big picture topics? We’d love to hear your input in the comments below, or contact us through the Intellogist website.
Without further ado, our most popular posts to date:
- Top 5 Worst Mistakes in a Patent Search – “Not understanding the client’s needs” was a favorite of many on LinkedIn, as they shared their stories and the difficulties that come along with communication prior to the search.
- Should you take a Patent Bar Review course? – A simple examination of why a Patent Bar Review Course might be worth it, with help from and links to our associates at Patent Resources Group.
- Expand your search scope with cross lingual search – This great post covers some interesting cross lingual search technology that can truly make your prior art search “global.”
- Classified Information: Patent Searching by Classification Part 1 – A primer on how to search patents by classification, along with why it’s so important!
- Battle of the Patent Search Systems – This was a call to arms for our users to rate the patent search systems featured in the Intellogist Reports. Find out how you can have your voice heard!
Whether you’re new to the Intellogist Blog or a die-hard, we thank you for coming to our corner of the internet for patent search and patent information expertise. Don’t forget to let us know what topics you want us to address in the future!
This post was contributed by Intellogist Team member Chris Jagalla. The Intellogist blog is provided for free by Intellogist’s parent company, Landon IP, a major provider of patent search, technical translation, and information services.