[tweetmeme source=”Intellogist” only_single=false]
There have been a lot of changes to Intellogist lately (with more to come), reflecting the ever-changing nature of patent information and search systems. After the jump, you’ll find samples of these updates, including info on: FreePatentsOnline, IEEE Xplore, Rospatent, GenomeQuest, USGENE, and a fun crossword!
To start, you can get a lot of news about changes made to Intellogist in our latest Intellogist Scoop.
The latest version of the Scoop has:
- Business developments
- Some of our favorite posts from this blog
- Information on Patent Resources Group Courses
- Featured user contributions
- Featured user profiles
- Featured discussion topics
- Search system updates
- A fun crossword!
Here are some notable recent updates to Intellogist Reports and Community Reports:
- FreePatentsOnline adds “Non-patent Literature” data coverage from Gale Cengage Learning
- IEEE Xplore has 2.1 million article records re-indexed
- Rospatent has its databases detailed
- Biotechnology Searching Best Practices is updated with new information about patent documents
- GenomeQuest and USGENE are compared in their respective articles
Do you have interesting news to add to Intellogist? See our Community Reports Help documentation for info on how you can contribute! Also be sure to look out for updates to major search systems soon!
This post was contributed by Intellogist Team member Chris Jagalla. The Intellogist blog is provided for free by Intellogist’s parent company, Landon IP, a major provider of patent search, technical translation, and information services.