[tweetmeme source=”Intellogist” only_single=false]
Recently, the Intellogist team announced that we have teamed up with Article One Partners to bring you the opportunity to earn some cash with the prior art searching skills you’re honing on Intellogist.com. Now we’ve heard that Article One is releasing multiple new Studies to the community. Here is a selection of some of the new Studies:
- Communication of Selected Information ($20,000 reward)
- Method of Manufacturing Semiconductor Devices ($5,000 reward)
- Dynamic Power Management Device ($10,000 reward)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing: Method of Making a MOSFET ($5,000 reward)
For more Studies, see the full list on the Article One Partners website.
We’d love to see an Intellogist reader appear on the list of recent study winners. The latest winners shared $35,000 for providing information on the following studies:
- Distributed Cryptographic Object Method – 3 winners shared $10,000
- XML Encryption Scheme – 1 winner received $10,000
- Context Oriented Crypto Processing – 1 winner received $10,000
- Speech Recognition Patents – 3 winners shared $5,000
If one of the new Studies is right up your alley, be sure to sign up to become an Article One Advisor using the referral code “Intellogist” to get started on the hunt for great prior art.
This post was contributed by Intellogist team member Kristin Whitman.