Every professional in the patent field will have the opportunity to learn about crucial patent law, search, and business topics during the Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program hosted by Patent Resources Group. The Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program, held April 7-13, 2013 in Orlando, Florida at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, will cover a wide variety of highly relevant patent law topics, including:
- The monumental changes to patent law caused by the America Invents Act.
- What patent professionals need to know about the future European Unitary Patent and Unified Court.
- Expert guidance on how to perform prior art searches with greater efficiency and precision.
- The invaluable skills for “designing around” valid US patents.
- The art of crafting and drafting winning patent applications.
These are just a few of the popular patent-related topics available through the Advanced Courses, so continue reading for more information about the outstanding Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program!
The Spring 2013 Advanced Courses Program will be held April 7-13, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida, and 15 popular patent law courses will be offered: thirteen 3-day courses and two 1-day seminars, including the blockbuster course, America Invents Act: Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions. Now is the time to register for this Program, since you can save $100 on any 3-day course by registering now through February 6, 2013.
Outstanding patent law courses that you can attend at the Spring 2013 Conference include:
- Comprehensive PCT Practice: How to Master Its Challenges – April 11-13, 2013
- Art and Science of Patent Searching – April 7-9, 2013
- Chemical Patent Practice – April 7-9, 2013
- America Invents Act: Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions - April 10, 2013
- Drafting Patent License Agreements – April 11-13, 2013
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents – April 7-9, 2013
- Federal Circuit Law (2011-2013) – April 11-13, 2013
- Patent Due Diligence in the AIA Era – April 11-13, 2013
- Patent Infringement Litigation – April 11-13, 2013
- Post-Grant Patent Practice: Review, Reexamination, Reissue, and Supplemental Examination – April 7-9, 2013
- Pharma & Biotech Strategies for Patent Prosecution, Hatch-Waxman and Litigation – April 7-9, 2013
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents – April 7-9, 2013
- Patent Damages – April 11-13, 2013
- Procuring & Enforcing Business Method & Other Software-Based Patents After Bilski & BMC – April 7-9, 2013
- The European Unitary Patent and Unified Court: What Counsel Needs to Know– April 10, 2013
For PRG attendees, we are offering an incredible room rate of $199.00 (single or double, plus tax) at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The rate is available through March 15, 2013, but we encourage you to reserve your room early to ensure a reservation at the discounted rate. The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is a luxury resort that spans 1500 acres in beautiful Orlando, Florida and is located approximately 18 miles from Orlando International Airport. The resort offers many opportunities to unwind and is just minutes away from Orlando’s theme parks and other attractions; and offers a complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World. The resort also boasts world-class restaurants, many outdoor activities and complimentary high-speed internet access.
Use the links below to:
This post was contributed by Joelle Mornini. The Intellogist blog is provided for free by Intellogist’s parent company Landon IP, a major provider of patent searches, trademark searches, technical translations, and information retrieval services.